A virtual CFO is an affordable alternative to hiring a full-time CFO and can make a big difference to a business, by:
- Creating budgets and forecasts;
- Pinpointing problem spending by highlighting trends in the market, and;
- Validating or discouraging business decisions with financial well-being in mind.
5 Ways to Bring Value
At Insogna CPA, we believe there are at least five ways we can bring value to business owners, just like you:
- Small Business Cost Savings: With an average CFO salary costing over $300,000, paying for a full-time CFO is not something most small businesses can afford. Our outsourced CFO services help provide affordable expertise to your growing business.
- Independent Advising: You’re managing many important decisions, often all at once. When you need that higher-level expertise to help improve the margins of your growing business, our CFO advisory services can show you build the right plan to make it happen.
- Systems Integrations: When human expertise merges with cost-saving, efficiency-boosting technologies, great things happen for your bottom line. We’re here to advise you on implementing and integrating the best practices to take your business to the next level.
- Monthly Financial Analysis: You’re running your business blindly without real-time data. Our CFOs deliver strategic advice by analyzing metrics and trends and creating custom dashboards to consolidate the data that matters most to you. Ongoing insights that help you always stay ahead.
- Tax Strategy and Planning: It’s Tax Day, and you’re told you missed out on a dozen tax-saving opportunities throughout the year. Ouch. An outsourced Insogna CFO will coordinate with our Tax Strategy team to ensure you’re making the right tax decisions, month after month.
Get to know our virtual CFO services by requesting a call today. We would love to hear more about your business and goals.